Return to Orchard Canyon…
a Business Novel…
Unlike any other business book, Return to Orchard Canyon will get you thinking―and working―toward a future you once thought was just a pipe dream.
This is the story of David Reynolds, his father Ron, and his daughter Meghan. Through these unlikely teachers you’ll discover a path to understanding the plight of modern-day life.
A life you yourself may be living and questioning… So many people are feeling trapped and uncertain as their life unfolds. How exactly did your dreams pass you by? No matter who you are―how old you are or where you are in life―you can find that place of youthful energy and excitement again. It starts by returning to your own Orchard Canyon.
Sometimes the best thing you can do in business and in life is to reinvent yourself. To go forward and embrace something new. Or… return to an earlier time and capture a dream that has eluded you. Sometimes that truth comes to you against your will. From unusual sources. When you least expect it. Destiny happens with or without your consent.
Journey with us to Orchard Canyon, a real place tucked between the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona and the picturesque Oak Creek. Once there, you may discover that what was old is new and what you thought was impossible in your life can really happen. If you let it.
Return to Orchard Canyon is a story that vividly captures the real feelings too many people have today. A sense of working for a paycheck, giving up their lives to make a living, and throwing any dreams they may have had aside as impractical, impossible. A trade-off… for survival. Return to Orchard Canyon dispels the myth that living means sacrificing and replaces it with the reality that our nation was built on the backs of dreamers who took risks. Why not you? Why not today? Why not return to your own Orchard Canyon. Inspiring and actionable, this book will
show you the way.
The Sleeping Giant
The Sleeping Giant brings together twenty self-employed entrepreneurs who share their powerful and inspiring stories of how they found success through self-employment. This book and its success led Ken to embark on another journey where he held a nationwide contest via Facebook asking people “Are You The Next Million Dollar Entrepreneur?” By submitting their ideas and passions for their businesses, one lucky person received $5,000 towards their venture and a year long mentoring program with Ken and many other highly successful individuals. “I’m very fortunate to have the life I do and being able to share my experience and insight is exciting and something I really enjoy spending my time doing.”
The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing
In precise and entertaining chapters, each culminating with very specific “action steps” for readers to follow, author Ken McElroy offers real estate investing stories from the trenches and the wisdom that comes with. This book will teach you how to:
- Achieve wealth and cash flow through real estate
- Find property with real potential
- Show you how to unlock the myths that are holding you back
- Negotiate the deal based on the numbers
- Evaluate property and purchase price
- Increase your income through proven property management tools
The ABC’s of Property Management
So you’ve made your real estate investment. Now the question is: How are you going to make it successful? Maximize its potential? Make it grow? One word: management. Hundreds of thousands know bestselling author Ken McElroy as a real estate investment tycoon. In his new book, he reveals the key to his success- exceptional property management- and teaches you its most important principles, showing you how to fundamentally succeed where others fail. The ACB’s of Property Management tells readers:
- How to decide when to manage your property and when to hire someone to do it
- How to implement the right systems and structures for your investment
- How to manage and maximize cash flow
- What to expect: A month in the life of an owner-manager
- How to find the right property manager (and avoid the wrong ones)
- How to assemble a superior management team
The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing
If you’re interested in real estate investing, you may have noticed the lack of coverage it gets in mainstream financial media while stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are constantly touted as the safest and most profitable ways to invest. According to real estate guru Ken McElroy, that’s because financial publications, television, and radio programs make the bulk of their money from paid advertising by the very companies who provide such mainstream financial services.
On the other hand, real estate investment is something you can do on your own– without a large amount of money up front! Picking up where he left off in the bestselling The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing, McElroy reveals the next essential lesson that no serious investor can afford to miss. Building on the foundation of real estate investment 101, McElroy shares with readers:
- How to think- and operate- like a real estate mogul
- “The Top Ten Real Estate Markets to Watch”
- How to identify and close expert deals
- Why multifamily housing is the best form of real estate investment
- How to surround yourself with a team that will help maximize your money
- How to avoid paying thousands in taxes by structuring property sales wisely
- Important projections about the future of real estate investment
- And more…
ABCs of Buying Rental Property: How You Can Achieve Financial Freedom in Five Years
Many Americans dream of financial freedom, but they’re stuck in dead-end jobs and don’t know how to get there. You don’t need to be one of them. If you invested $35,000 in the stock market today, it could take 52 years for that investment to grow to $1 million. But if you invested that same amount into one single-family $140,000 rental property, it would only take 19 years. With just two rental properties, you could generate $417,000 in profit in just 10 years. Skeptical? Good, because that’s the first sign of a smart investor. This book will tackle that skepticism head on… and give you confidence and a path to financial freedom.
THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO:
• Secure your investment money
• Find your ideal market―and a positive-cash-flow property
• Efficiently manage your property
• Handle your record keeping
• Boost revenues and cut costs
• File your taxes using a step-by-step process
• Build your real estate portfolio